Crane Operator Training Permits
One Crane Source offers two different types of Crane Operators Training to best fit your needs.
Crane Operators are required to be trained and certified every three years. At One Crane Source,
we provide the necessary training to meet OSHA, CMAA and ANSI/ASME B30 classroom requirements.
We can provide a training class for up to 25 crane operators at your facility (local areas
only). Our training class completes the “classroom” portion of the OSHA requirements.
This training class includes:
- » Easy to understand PowerPoint™ presentation which covers:
- • Definitions
- • Crane Identification
- • Limitations & Qualifications
- • Daily Inspection Procedures
- • Lifting Procedures
- • Maximum Capacity
- • Emergency Shutdown Procedures
- • Operating Procedures
- • Do’s and Do Not’s of Crane Operation
- » Visual aids during presentation
- » Operator Daily Inspection List
- » Handout of covered classroom material
- » Short video presentation of Chain/Sling Inspections
- » Test for participants
We also offer a comprehensive package for customers who wish to conduct their own training,
or handle any renewals or new hires. This package includes:
- » Presentation Outline (hard copy and on flash drive)
- » Trainer Instruction Manual
- » 25 Operator Permit Tests
- » 25 Operator Permit Cards
- » Classroom PowerPoint™ Presentation
- » 25 Hard Hat Stickers
your nearest One Crane Source location for more details and prices.