At One Crane Source our team has broad expertise in how your crane needs to
run and can identify its current condition. We understand that your crane can be the life–blood of your production
and that behind the mechanical aspect of it all runs the electrification of that system.
Our technicians are experienced in modernizing small, low–duty cycle cranes all the way up to very large
capacity cranes and to fully automated cranes running on assembly lines. Modernizing a crane can consist of replacing
drives, motors, and control panels. If your crane is not running the way you need it to, let us inspect your application
and propose a solution that will best suit your needs.
Drives–IMPULSE AC Drives
The IMPULSE G+ Series 4 can be used as an open-loop vector or V/F crane control for traverse motions or mechanical load
brake hoists. Magnetek drives are designed with reliability and economy in mind! The hardware and software were designed
and extensively tested specifically for the operating conditions seen in overhead material handling applications. These
durable drives feature new power modules which can withstand four times more thermal cycles than previous generations.
Preventative maintenance monitors provide the feedback you need to schedule maintenance and minimize downtime.
Pre-Engineered Control Panels
Available in several different HP and VAC’s to accommodate either an IMPULSE G+ Mini or IMPULSE G+/VG+ Series
controls. All panels are tested and quality–approved prior to shipment.
Push Button Stations
- » 120 Volt control voltage interface card
- » Brake contactor
- » Branch fusing
- » Built-in electronic motor thermal overload protection
- » Dynamic braking resistor(s)
- » All wiring to a single terminal strip
- » Clearly marked wires (at bothends)
- » Basic wiring diagram
- » NEMA 12 enclosure
Enrange Flex EX:
- » 2 to 12 Button
- » Single, two or three speed designs
- » Momentary or maintained on/off
- » NEMA rated 1, 2, 4, 4x and 12
- » Variety of options and accessories
- » 4, 6, 8, and 12 button styles
- » Over 200 programmable functions to suit all types of applications
- » Wide Variety of accessories
- » Powered by two “AA” Alkaline batteries provide more than 100 hours of operation